On Sunday mornings we gather from many Vancouver neighbourhoods to worship.
Our Sunday gatherings are in Railtown, at the Japanese Hall [487 Alexander St]. Pay parking, as well as 2 hour parking is available on the street outside the hall. Also, there are a couple of lots close by: Impark [611 Alexander] and Westpark [349 Railway].
- 10am | Coffee
- 10:30am | Worship
Artisan Kids classes for ages 1 through Grade 5.
What to expect at an Artisan Church gathering:
- A hospitable welcome
- Great coffee from Elysian
- Creative, participatory, holistic worship utilizing a variety of art forms, musical styles and ritual actions
- Scriptural teaching that seeks to transform us so that we look, speak and act more like Jesus
- Thoughtful, interactive, biblical teaching for your children
- An invitation to get involved in the Artisan community on ‘the other six days’